Unfortunately we have to postpone the Drive In Bingo for the next couple of weeks.
We had been advised by local Gardai last week that we were ok to run but during the Bingo last night Garda HQ in Dublin received a complaint and they took the view that we should not resume until the end of April or early May when the restrictions are eased again.
Local Gardai then attended the Bingo last night and informed us of the new decision. As soon as we get a return date, which should be the end of April or early May we will let everybody know on Social Media and by text message.
If you would like to be added to our messaging service just text the word BINGO to 087 1935671 and we will be able to update you directly on all the Drive In Bingo Information